A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of chatting with Katie Wells. You may know her as Wellness Mama – for her The Healthy Moms podcast. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Katie’s mission, she is doing some great work on behalf of moms everywhere who want healthier, more holistic lives for themselves and their families. For my visit, sexual health and longevity were on the agenda. We had a great talk and I’ve been eager for you all to hear it for yourselves. Now, you finally can.
Katie recently released podcast episode 168: A Proactive Approach to Aging and Sexual Health and Wellness With HealthWellnessMD. Since it aired, I’ve been overwhelmed by the response from her vast and vocal community of listeners.
Have better sex for longevity
Initially, we had planned to discuss the GAINSWave and other natural remedies for erectile dysfunction. Many of the Healthy Moms’ listeners write Katie with questions about non-pharmaceutical options for ED. They typically ask on behalf of husbands, so this was to be the focus of the podcast. But, the two of us had so much to talk about that our conversation ran the gamut. Katie and I covered a broad range of subjects. We talked about sexual health, longevity, and anti-aging science. To learn more about the multitude of health benefits of sex, go here.
But, we didn’t stop there. We addressed the importance of testosterone replacement as we age. And, in addition to the GAINSWave, I introduced Katie to the newly-developed FemiWave. Both technologies use shockwave therapy to treat sexual dysfunction and enhance sexual pleasure in men and women, respectively.
First things first. What’s this about shockwave therapy for sexual health?
My patients have been hearing about the benefits of shockwave therapy for pelvic floor health for some time now. I was the first Dallas, Texas provider of the GAINSWave to treat male sexual concerns and improve performance. The GAINSWave uses shockwave therapy to increase blood flow to the penis resulting in a firmer, more resilient erection. We’ve done thousands of these treatment here at HealthWellnessMD and they are not only well-tolerated but my patients are eager to come back due to the their progress. And, in the podcast, I really break down the science. For now, all you need to know is that any man who wants to take back his sexuality naturally—without risky medication—can benefit from this gentle and pain-free therapy.
We also discuss the FemiWave and, as a gynecologist, I’m especially excited about this innovation for women. Like the GAINSWave, the FemiWave utilizes shockwave therapy for pelvic floor health. I have been conducting clinical trials of the FemiWave with impressive results. Preliminary findings indicate an increase in sexual sensation, enhanced sensitivity, and improved lubrication. I’m also seeing an unexpected benefit – a dramatic improvement in female incontinence.
Such a large percentage of women let this condition get in the way of living their optimal lives. I’m thrilled to be on the forefront of this alternative solution. But, I’ve said enough. It’s all in the podcast.
Ready to listen?
Here’s what you can look forward to hearing about:
- the epidemic of hypothyroidism in American women – it’s bigger than you think
- why sexual intimacy should be part of the doctor-patient conversation
- the significance of testosterone in women’s health, especially as we age
- how the U.S. stacks up on healthcare spending compared to other countries – it’s worse than you think
- the emerging science of juventology and how it is revolutionizing the way we age
- a minimally invasive laser treatment for incontinence that actually works – my patients love this!
- how to rejuvenate the pelvic floor using acoustic shockwave therapy
- the connection between heart disease and erectile dysfunction – think blood flow
- the many dangerous side effects of using pharmaceuticals for ED
- vaginal restoration solutions for women – yes, there’s more than one
- whether hormone replacement therapy is safe – spoiler alert: it is.
- how lifestyle and proper supplementation can optimize your hormones and thyroid
- the dangers of the over-prescribed statin medications and what you should be doing instead
Want to learn more? Here you go:
Find Katie Wells, aka Wellness Mama, on her website here: wellnessmama.com
For more on Sexual Wellness from Dr. Prewitt, go here: fitprevention.com
For everything you need to know about the FemiLift, read this: vaginasurgery.co
Read all about the GAINSWave here: shockwavetherapy.xyz
To learn more about BioTE Hormone Pellets, go here: hormonetreatment.co
For all you need to know about your Thyroid, read: mythyroidcare.com
If you’re still taking drugstore supplements, read this: www.healthypills.co