Dr. Maryann Prewitt is a functional medicine physician and gynecologist at HealthWellnessMD, skinFIT Med Spa, and bodyFIT in Dallas, Texas. She knows that your quality of life is as important as your symptoms, especially as you age.
Dr. Prewitt’s protocol for Modern Aging emphasizes science-based nutrition, physician-guided fitness, thyroid management, and optimizing your hormones for sexual health and wellness. Aging gracefully is overrated and does nothing for your quality of life. Dr. Prewitt believes in aging proactively.
Dr. Prewitt augments functional medicine with the emerging fields of precision medicine and age management to treat the total patient. Her approach goes beyond simply prevention to optimize your body at the cellular level so you can actively fight disease and combat the aging process. Dr. Prewitt knows that we only have one tour on this planet. She wants her patients to live their lives to the fullest—and to the fittest.
Her credentials and experience include:
- Accredited Functional Medicine physician
- Member of American Academy of Anti-Aging
- Certification in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
- GAINSWave Advisory Board and preferred provider
- Credentialed Menopausal Specialist through the North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
- Board Certified Fellow, American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Master’s Certification in the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System
- Clinical faculty member at St. Louis University Medical School serving as Director of Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy Surgery
- Internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Washington University Medical Center, Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri