You probably thought vampires were the only ones who harvested blood to stay young. But, Dr. Prewitt and our team are doing it right here at our medical spa. The Vampire FaceLift® is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that involves injecting both fillers and PRP (platelet-rich plasma) directly into the tissue of the face. After first optimizing the shape of your face with fillers, we then use PRP – which contains potent growth factors – to regenerate and rejuvenate the skin of the face. Because they utilize your own blood, PRP treatments are nicknamed “Vampire” treatments. Vampire® treatments work by stimulating the growth of new tissue and collagen which can regenerate the skin of the face and neck, the hair through PRP Hair Restoration, and the body using the Vampire Breast Lift®. All of the Vampire® treatments are done with no surgery, no downtime, and best of all, natural-looking and striking results.
What makes the Vampire FaceLift® unique?
The Vampire FaceLift® was invented by Dr. Charles Runels who describes the procedure as a particular method of using “blood-derived growth factors, hyaluronic acid fillers, and follow-up procedures to restore facial beauty and revive youth.” By injecting fillers and PRP into strategic places, the Vampire FaceLift® technique adds lift and provides fullness to problem areas as it improves tone and texture of the skin. It is this combination approach that sets the Vampire FaceLift® apart from surgical facelifts as well as injectable filler counterparts. Dr. Prewitt has trained under Dr. Runnels directly and is certified to conduct the procedure according to his original protocols.
What are the benefits of the Vampire FaceLift®?
The regenerative benefits of the Vampire FaceLift® are vast and include improvements to the shape and volume of the face as well as the skin’s tone and texture. Some of these benefits are:
- Decrease the lines between the brow
- Decrease forehead lines
- Augment the cheeks and reshape the face.
- Decrease the lines around the eyes, or crow’s feet
- Decrease the lines between the mouth and the nose, or nasal-labial folds
- Decrease smile lines
- Fill in acne scars
- Smooth the lines around the edge of the mouth
- Decrease the marionette lines – the ones from the corners of the mouth to the chin
- Augment the chin
- And much more
We perform the Vampire FaceLift® right here in our medical spa. The procedure is very tolerable with minimal discomfort and little downtime – the whole thing takes under an hour and then you can resume your normal routine.
What are the results of the Vampire FaceLift®?
- The Vampire FaceLift® works at the cellular level, regenerating new tissue. The procedure can restore volume, color, and a healthy glow to your skin.
- The major folds of the face are filled in immediately
- There is an immediate smoothing and tightening of the skin
- A healthy “glow,” increased youthfulness, and “rosy” cheeks caused by improved blood flow
The procedure produces immediate results with improvement continuing for approximately 12 weeks. Results lasts at least 9 months to 2 years.
Only practitioners listed on the Vampire FaceLift® website are certified to perform this procedure. Since Dr. Prewitt trained under Dr. Runels, you will find her name listed on their website of official providers at http://vampirefacelift.com/members/directory/.