Skin Care Specialist
In everyday life your face may play the biggest role in first impressions, but to your doctor, your whole body’s skin health will make the greatest impression. If you have a skin-related condition or you just want a complete skin check-up, visit Dr. Maryann Prewitt at HealthWellnessMD in Dallas, Texas to get a clean bill of health, or learn about effective treatment options.
Skin Care Q & A
What common skin conditions are treatable?
Many skin conditions can be effectively reduced or diminished through proper treatment including:
- Age-related collagen loss
What skin treatments are available?
There are several main types of skin treatments. Therapeutic treatments use prescribed products to correct medical skin conditions such as acne and rosacea. Maintenance programs aim to prevent recurrent flare-ups of symptoms such as redness, bumps or inflammation. Daily skincare regimens are all about keeping your skin clean, moisturized, healthy and protected. Preventive measures improve skin health by staving off potential problems such as UV damage. Laser skin treatments use concentrated light beams to alter tissue for desired results.
What are ZO skin products?
ZO products contain ingredients that provide specific and beneficial properties seldom found in other skincare products. Based on years of clinical research, they provide the following advantages:
- Anti-aging results with Retinol
- Anti-irritant benefits
- Antioxidant combinations for heightened results
- Cellular activation and stabilization
- DNA protection and repairing agents
- Less irritation than similar products
- Skin barrier function that strengthens and repairs skin
- Unique ability to hydrate and calm skin without causing damage
- Multiple antioxidants used in combination for best effect
What is Ossential® Daily Power Defense?
Ossential® Daily Power Defense is a lightweight lotion you can use daily that brings anti-aging benefits including:
- DNA repair enzymes that speed up the skin’s natural mechanism to repair DNA damage and protects against future damage
- Stimulates collagen for minimized fine lines while tightening and firming the skin
- Promotes cell turnover for even skin tone and a vibrant glow
- Restores skin lipids and enhances its barrier system
- Suppresses skin inflammationProvides antioxidant protection to fight free-radical damage
What is Biopelle Tensage® Growth Factor?
Tensage® Growth Factor uses a secretion from snails plus other beneficial ingredients such as antioxidants to repair, protect and maintain skin’s health. Its high level of growth factor helps promotes skin repair and healing after procedures such as laser therapy. It protects against side effects, enhances the outcome of skin procedures and helps to restore your skin’s tone, elasticity, and texture.